As federal government agencies expand their use of commercial cloud, SaaS applications, and the internet to fulfill their missions, they are modifying their network architectures.
Read how one US civilian agency simplified their network security footprint, gained greater visibility into network traffic and improved user experiences at their branch offices. Prisma Access is a cloud-delivered, FedRAMP Authorized security service that consolidates multiple security point products, offering complete security for remote users and branch offices. For federal branch offices, Prisma Access offers
- Excellent performance and uptime connecting to internet and SaaS apps with a guaranteed SLA.
- Improved performance of data center applications via recovered capacity on government WAN links.
- Consistent security across branch office connections while supporting Zero Trust architectures.
- Attack surface reduction by scanning for threats hidden in files, web links, encrypted traffic and more.
- Simplified deployment and reduced capital expenditure with a cloud-based service.
- Compliance with key functional guidelines, including Trusted Internet Connections (TIC) 3.0 and the secure cloud access management project by the Defense Innovation Unit (DIU).